By Anonymous - 08/08/2009 19:01 - United States

Today, at my wedding reception, my father began his speech with "Well, I never, ever thought that this day would come," at which point the entire room, including my new husband, broke into a round of enthusiastic applause. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 512
You deserved it 4 716

Same thing different taste

Top comments

elmyra_duff 0

don't be an idiot. what he meant is he didn't think you'd grow up. that's what parents think. you're always their little daughter.

cucumberfabulous 7

Hahahahaha I wouldn't take that to seriously....I'd laugh too! =)

Comments

OP sucks. Dn't whine over everything.

Posts like these would make a lot more sense if pictures of the poster were required with every FML. That would make the site a whole lot better.

wow really? he doesn't mean it like that. Its more of a surprise that you've grown up. So here's an idea. Stop thinking your life sucks overthinking everything. I'm surprised you made it this far with that outlook.

(Really bad Asian accent) OH NO ITS BRIDEZILLA WE MUST FEEL FML OR SHE WILL CRUSH US ALL

Kiki_2_u 0

OMG. You take Fmylife a little to seriously.

Instead you should have written..."Today I got married and instead of getting boned by my new husband I'm on the internet.. FML." Actually...you know whose life is ******? Your new husbands. I see **** and wanking in his future.

How is this an FML? Happens at most weddings. Get over yourself, dad was just giving his dad speech and everyone applauded like they do at every pause because that's what they are supposed to do. Most probably never paid attention to his speech, they just clapped because others were.