By Anonymous - 08/08/2009 19:01 - United States

Today, at my wedding reception, my father began his speech with "Well, I never, ever thought that this day would come," at which point the entire room, including my new husband, broke into a round of enthusiastic applause. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 512
You deserved it 4 716

Same thing different taste

Top comments

elmyra_duff 0

don't be an idiot. what he meant is he didn't think you'd grow up. that's what parents think. you're always their little daughter.

cucumberfabulous 7

Hahahahaha I wouldn't take that to seriously....I'd laugh too! =)

Comments

isaysummer 0

Whoever moderated this deserves a nice punch to the head.

he probably thought that it wouldn't happen since you're such a paranoid person?

how can something so lame make it, and all the funny things i write dont :/ L_A_M_E

iElite you said, "how can something so lame make it, and all the funny things i write dont :/ L_A_M_E" Well to begin with I do agree this is a very lame story... to ******* lame to have made it through, but that's just how it goes...and if your "funny" stories never make it it's more than likely because they are even less funny than this dog turd of a story. A lot of people think they have the funniest shit to tell and honestly, most people force out polite laughter to save their feelings. Here however no one knows you and most people are so pissed at hearing one too many unfunny stories from a friend they want revenge... so you better be funny or you're gonna get smeared. So suck that rejection up, no one wants to hear your lame stories... deal with it and shut up. ...Thanks.

icertainlysuck 0

ydi it for giving him a chance to make the speech. Should have eloped.

wtf is this yea i agree fyl cause you are a fucktard

It's a figure of speech. Stop being so ******* sensitive.

YDI - there are a number of things what hes saying could mean, Some are things that could be your fault. And given the reaction, Im betting it is one of those explanations.