By power corrupts... - 07/08/2011 20:29 - Czech Republic

Today, at my job as a movie theater attendant, my boss finally eased up and let me sit in on one of the movies. One woman kept laughing out loud every other line. After ten minutes of her braying like a dying horse, I got up and had her ejected from the theater. I'm a terrible person. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 054
You deserved it 12 043

Same thing different taste

Top comments

balex_fml 0

Hey that's not bad. It's very annoying when people talk in the movies!

No you are not i would've done it too

Comments

BellaMarta 19

Hey you're just doing your job!

MissBBGoodGirl 0

Wow really? I've only ever kicked people out for being on their cell phones, and even when I do that I give them plenty of warnings. You should have nicely asked her to quite down! This isn't an FML, nor is it a ydi!

LexxyLiime 0

Calm down, he feels bad about it.

This isn't harsh. If she was laughing after every line she deserved to be kicked out; it's not fair to everyone else watching. If I was you I would've kicked her out immediately.

sxe_beast 11

Yes. Kick people out for laughing. Because you know...when you're watching a really funny comedic movie you're supposed to just sit there like a brain dead fool with absolutely no emotional response.

I can't find anywhere in here that anyone says you're supposed to sit and stare slack-jawed during comedies. Perhaps you clicked the wrong FML by mistake, sxe_beast?

sxe_beast 11

Dude, if I'm going to see a funny movie and its FUNNY. I'm going to hardcore LOL. IDGAF about other people.

SoccerRebel594 0

sxe-beast, that just makes you a total asshole and inconsiderate of other people. Laugh, but do so at the appropriate times, not after every other ******* word. That's just annoying and downright ******* ignorant.

Wah Wah Wah I'm also upset because this sexy beast person thinks it's appropriate to laugh at funny movies. Boo hoo boo hoo I'm a sook.

If you don't care about other moviegoers enjoying the movie why would you expect them to care about you? I'd totally opt to get you booted if you were ruining a movie for me on that principal alone.

If you don't care about others experience than you are an ignorant **** face that shouldn't be allowed in public anyway. don't be such a tool.

Hey that's not bad, my friend knocked a guy out because he cut him in line a BK

Irrelevance much? Comparing doing her job to your friend's lack of self control and obvious anger issues is daft.

man you've been waiting all day to tell someone that haven't you?

BelleBelle_fml 11

Thank you for doing a good job. Some people shouldn't be allowed to go to the cinema...

You could have told her to be quieter before kicking her out?!

tylenol123 0

She knows she is being loud. This could yeach her a lesson in common courtesy.

Cheerlover1233 2

couldnt have told her to be quite??

sourgirl101 28

Haha! I've mixed up quite and quiet before. (:

sourgirl101 28

Well, I'm far from perfect. I won't mix them up again because I can learn from my errors. BTW I think it's funny that #131 also made the same mistake as #20. It happens.(:

acquiesce 6
jwowlala 0

No you're not. I do it all the time.

AaronTkr 0

dude i wish i was a movie theater attendant. I'd be such a boss.

The boss of sticky floors and people talking during the film?

btnhdude 0

yep, he is totally a boss. swaggot.