By SallyGeen - 27/07/2011 07:23 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, at a fancy dress party, I got off with Hitler. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 635
You deserved it 40 417

Same thing different taste

Top comments

In your defense, I hear that Hitler can be very persuasive.

perdix 29

Was it the Hitler with boobs that was an offense to the ninja community?

Comments

CaptainPickles72 18

O.o ummm....... what? All I could come up with to explain what this means is that this gal masturbated but had a Hitler stache down there while at a fancy dinner (?).

Haha. I don't think so. In the UK, "fancy dress" parties are costume parties. I assume she hooked up with a dude (or lady? Never know) who went as Hitler.

in the UK, "to get off with/got off with" means you kissed them. no masturbation involved :)

CaptainPickles72 18

Dang, I bet many people from the UK are now laughing at the Americans on here for not getting that. I'll consider that payback for the American Revolutionary War.

Well in America, to get off means to have an ******, si it's not that we don't know the meaning of the phrase, we just have a different meaning for it.

If you are Jewish, that would make this FML even better.

Get off with = make out with, it's a UK term.

Great, now I have the TISM song 'Defecate on my face' stuck in my head.