By swervelol - 14/07/2016 19:06

Today, as well as for the past two weeks, my brother has been making up songs about farts and singing them non-stop. He's 26. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 762
You deserved it 1 107

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Would you rather he be silent, but deadly?

How mature of him. Maybe he'll make a living of it on the internet if you're lucky.

Comments

Probably better than most songs on the radio nowadays

You are now at the mercy of the Opinion Police. You poor soul.

At least he's not running up to you and farting when you least expect it.

He probably started this with three other friends. Ask his old babysitter.

Hey, the day fart humor is no longer funny, life becomes boring in my opinion.

Jim Croce - Time in a Bottle (B-Fong's fart rendition): If I could save fart in a bottle the first thing that I'd like to... Is stick it up your bum and tell you to fart away until there was no more left in you... If I could make smells last forever... If lighters could make bum blasts burn blue... I'd save every fart and lob them at flames see what they would do... I'll show myself out.

Jim Croce - Time in a Bottle (B-Fong's fart rendition): If I could save fart in a bottle the first thing that I'd like to do Is to stick it up your bum and tell you to fart away until there was no more left in you If I could make smells last forever If lighters could make bum blasts burn blue I'd save every fart, and lob them at flames, and see what they would do... But there never seems to be enough gas from the burritos when I shart them... I've dined around enough to know that Taco Bell is the one that gives me the most ass width.