By letsloseweight - 13/07/2009 11:30 - Korea Republic of

Today, it started raining unexpectedly. My daughter and I didn't have an umbrella, so my daughter raised one of my big flabby arms and put it over her head to protect her from the rain. It worked. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 295
You deserved it 45 211

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that might be a sign to start eating healthy and exercising more...

boatkicker 4

Kids do silly things. I put my own arm above my head when it rains and it does a decent job, and I'm no where near fat (5'3" and 110lbs) And kids are a lot smaller, so even if you're a little bit big, it doesnt mean much of anything. Eat better or excercise more. Or both. Both is the best plan.

Comments

Oh I can totally imagine that happening haha, YDI though, not much has to be said.

ISellHerbs 0

Funny because wouldn't the arm be too small unless she was beyond morbidly obese? It's more funny than realistic.

MadaFaka_fml 0

lol u cracked me YDI for being fat

bambii101 0

YDI = You deserve it. And seriously, people can judge but they don't know what you do in your everyday life. So yea.

WOW everone here is retarded. the stupid and smartness of fat people argument is dumb. they are stupid if the person just sits around and eats all day and that is why they are fat. they are smart because they realize that after this life they will have nothing left they will just be gone so they don't waste their one and only life thinking about their image. if they have more fun then they are actually much smarter than any other person.

vareladj97 0

Wat arnt koreans really skinny?

If somebody lets themselves get to the point that their arm fat can be used as an umbrella, they deserve it big time.

And some people suffer from hormonal troubles and can't be blamed for being fat, too. Just saying.

adventureinthesea 14

Literally. My mom had hormone issues (thyroid) and died from them and she got big because of them and I'm bigger because of numerous hormone problems. It can't always be helped, at least not as easily as the average person.

proud_liberal 0

f anyone who doesn't like fat people. they are better and smarter than skinny ppl. stop hatin you losers.

Being fat or skinny has nothing to do with intelligence. OP: I'm sorry... exercise?

boatkicker 4

Intelligence is not related to weight

If someone lets themself get really overweight in the first place they cant be too smart to begin with.

ElMundio87 0

I eat and I eat but I don't get any thinner! Whyyyyyyyyy?

live_my_life245 0

um...dumbest statement ever? yeah pretty much. i'm wicked skinny and i eat so much but i only lose weight and i'm not dumb......

Oh, I see your logic. Fat people are better and smarter because they lack the self control to moderate their eating habits even though it is a well known fact that obesity is one of the largest preventable causes of death in the world. ...Oh wait, maybe I don't understand. Perhaps that's because you're talking out of your ass and need to get bent.

dolfan1993 0

you're making liberals sound like dumbasses agreed #26

foryoublue94 0

sometimes fat runs in people's genes, you realize that? and sometimes your metabolism just slows down. and then your weight doesnt burn off.

that might be a sign to start eating healthy and exercising more...

ouch i must say that must suck but look on the bright side.. she.. ok there is none fyl

What do you mean there is no fyl? The OP is so incredibly, morbidly, disgustingly OBESE that her arm can act as an umbrella. If her life isnt an fml, than what is?

Ugh, READ, he said there's no bright side to the FML, not that there wasn't an FML.

The OP is the mother.... it's like no one even tries anymore.

Escapist28 0

You included. Read the entirety of what you're replying to.

I mean the kid could've been small and the flab an O.K. size. So the daughter wasn't completely covered but kept most of the rain off. Looks like it's time for some excersize OP :P

LMAO, that's hilarious. FYL for being so fat, YDI for letting yourself get that fat. Unless you have a suuuuper low metabolism.

That stuff about metabolism has been disproved :)

ElMundio87 0

I don't think so, I eat tonnes of crap, hardly exercise and haven't an ounce of fat on me. Disprove that :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

incorrect. oftentimes people gain weight because of hypoactive thyroid, and the thyroid controls - guess what?! - METABOLISM!!

LadyMadness 11

how bout we just say the thyroid controls if ur fat or not. cuz I'm 5'10 and weigh about 140 without doing hardly anything besides walk to school

boatkicker 4

Kids do silly things. I put my own arm above my head when it rains and it does a decent job, and I'm no where near fat (5'3" and 110lbs) And kids are a lot smaller, so even if you're a little bit big, it doesnt mean much of anything. Eat better or excercise more. Or both. Both is the best plan.

Good for you for not freaking out about it. It would seem to me that you are comfportable with yourself! I am 5'6" and 147 and my 9 year old daughter thinks I'm fat...All a matter of opinion.