By Anonymous - 09/12/2015 02:02 - United States - San Francisco

Today, as I turned to face the cashier at the supermarket, I managed to knock over an entire display of gift cards with my backpack. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 208
You deserved it 4 141

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Basic backpack, surfboard or abnormally pointy erection etiquette is to know where not only your body, but any extremities are.

Simple mistake! At least it was a stack of gift cards and not something highly breakable.

Comments

cosmicdancer84 7

You'd be surprised how often that happens. Unless the cashier was having a seriously shitty day, they're a dick, or you were being a dick, I doubt it even phased them.

Anyone else imagine it being like dominos?

...and then you cleaned them all up. Right? RIGHT?!?!

OP I hope you helped clean up. I was in Vons at the Starbucks the other day and an old man in an electric wheelchair backed into the Starbucks display and knocked over the coffee bags and mugs and turned around said "goddammit." And zoomed off. The barista was like "That happens a lot. **** those guys."

tiredofwaiting 25

Accidents happen at least it was not anything breakable.

Easy done! A friend of mine managed to do this with her handbag. Except it was a whole table of Christmas goblets! hopefully the employees knew it wasn't intentional, and that you were sorry. :)

OP: your also that douche on public transportation hitting everyone on a crammed bus/train

At least there was nothing made of glass

the first time I read this I thought it said knocked a display of greeting cards into my backpack.