By Anonymous - 09/12/2015 02:02 - United States - San Francisco

Today, as I turned to face the cashier at the supermarket, I managed to knock over an entire display of gift cards with my backpack. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 208
You deserved it 4 141

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Basic backpack, surfboard or abnormally pointy erection etiquette is to know where not only your body, but any extremities are.

Simple mistake! At least it was a stack of gift cards and not something highly breakable.

Comments

I did the exact same thing, except it was a rack of DVDs!

I've almost done this before. It is annoying OP but since I'm a cashier too please tell me you at least helped pick them up?

mds9986 24

The worst part is when everyone in the store hears the commotion and looks at you while you awkwardly try to clean it up.

That's okay, it happens sometimes. It wasn't really your fault. I hope you helped them with cleanup, though.

U trying to get the attention of the cashier? Good try there!

As long as you helped to clean it up, you're good. Be thankful that it was a stack of not so breakable gift cards rather than pretty much anything else. I mean no one wants packages of cookie crumbs if they were expecting an entire cookie and no one wants a pre-chipped mug.

I've never heard of a gift card display next to a cash register...is that normal or are the stores by me just weird... but sorry that happened OP

I mean, it could have been wine bottles.