By jonh_215 - 08/04/2011 16:09 - United States

Today, as a going away present after five years of military service and one combat tour, the hospital scheduled me for a prostate exam. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 030
You deserved it 4 000

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

From what I've heard, those exams can be excruciatingly pleasurable. Enjoy your intense boner and I hope you have someone to drain it on or in.

Happy going away! May your prostate always be healthy. :D

Comments

They just want you to know that what they have been doing to you figuratively, feels like literally.

it will be uncomfortable, but its medical care. a lot of people can't afford to get testing and preventative medicine. thank u for your service

SirEBC 7

No, you just bitch about everything else.

50 - Would you like some aloe for that burn?

oblio 0

what? they're giving those away for free? damn commies!

big time FML! you have health insurance! I am going to agree that your life sucks......

seriously. How is this an fml? A more appropriate fml at this point would be: "today the GOP cut off aid for cancer screening. I have three kids and am unemployed, I could have prostate cancer, but I can't afford to get it checked. Fml."

joshswensoon15 0

Suck it up. Everyone should have these - they genuinely save lives. You think women go in for pap smears and mammograms for the lulz?

perdix 29

You mean they didn't let you take a head wound or a case of PTSD as a parting gift? You got screwed.

FreebirdIII 1

over 40? I did 12 year, 2 tours, and no finger. Doc must like you!