By bummed - 15/04/2012 07:03 - United States - Cresson

Spicy
Today, after years of waiting, I finally got to meet the band whose music got me through one of the hardest times I have ever experienced. When I turned down the lead singer for sex, they told me to leave. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 340
You deserved it 13 701

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Douches. If you don't appreciate your fans, you don't deserve any.

Comments

If this band was so meaningful and instrumental (forgive the play on words) in helping you through the toughest times in your life, why on EARTH would you not shag the lead singer?! Chance of a lifetime, and you blew it. You ALWAYS shag the lead auger when given the opportunity!

megbrooke23 0

16- you obviously don't realize that just because he helped her through a hard time, it doesn't mean that he should repay him by having sex with him. She obviously knew that was the only thing he wanted, and she made the right decision.

Maybe OP and the lead singer are of the same sex? Lol

NiveaKK 9

Because some girls dont around having sex with random people. For some,sex is still sacred and meant to be had with a person they love.

eatdemcupcakes 4

The band helped OP through hard times....he just wanted to give her one?.....no...?

16 - has anyone ever told you your an idioit?

I'd have to agree with 16, if I ever met Damon Albarn, I'd show him my appreciation for his music helping me.... Plus he ... Well was hot. His music sucks now so probably not :( I miss Blur. Dammit dream destroyed.

TheElderTROLLZ 15

71 - *You're *Idiot Dumbass.

16- *Chance of a lifetime and she didn't blow it;)

urbanfan74 2

That's right. Always always always shag the lead singer! U will never get another chance like that, bahahaha!

Ahaha, horrendous. Band guys can be bizarre. There's being a general manslag and then there's just being a total fruitloop manslag with a massive ego.

challan 19

Well, it sounds really slutty, but I completely agree! My favorite band is my favorite because I'm so sexually attracted to the the singer!

challan 19

I just had a thought though... I bet the band was CHRISTiAN!

challan 19

Right? That's why she's so disappointed. They're not practicing why they preach.

Hey, *I'm* a thorough fruitloop manslag with a massive ego and guys like that singer give people like me a bad name.

35, That was the only thing he wanted? No shit, he doesn't know her, he knows nothing about her and owes her nothing. What did she expect?

Personally, I know if I ever met Mozart, his ass would be mine.

junkrie 8
WhoaItsKiernan 4

I really wanna know too! C'mon OP..

Well that's most men for you thinking with there penis. I wonder if his penis helps makes the songs cause he probably only thinks with it.

Well, it's sort of mean to say "most" men, and who knows, maybe it's a girl band.

I realized my mistake to late I meant most of the time most men think with their penis.......or at lest from my experiences. Also may I add I am a man who occasionally does but not to the extreme of making her leave.

62- Off topic, but my dog looks completely identical to the one in your picture. :D

How many times can you use the word penis or elude to it?

I could totally believe op if she said it was kiss

Actually my nervous center is in my head, as are most men's. Don't know how you managed to think with your penis, as it's just a bag of blood and some nerve endings, but good luck with that. I'll stick with my brain, thanks...

Glitterhinoceros 14

I can understand if it was like, a really old 60's band, considering all of them would be like, 50 years old, that's kind of gross.

You might want to check your math in coming up with their age...

Glitterhinoceros 14

The Jackson 5 was formed in 1964, and Tito, Marlon and Jermaine are in their 50's.

ssnowywinter 0

Yeah, because they were in their early teens when the Jackson 5 was formed. For a band like the Beatles, also popular in the 60s, the members are now (or would be) at least 70 years old (feel free to correct me.)

llamalpaca382 13

But my mother was born in 1961, and she just turned 51, so how is it possible for them to be in their 50s if the band started when they were teens?

xd3box 4

Most bands don't become famous when they are 8-16 years old.

French_Toast_fml 3

49- the members of the Jackson 5 were kids when they formed the band!

I was referring to an average band where they start in the start in their adulthood to upper teens.

perdix 29

#21, a band that was popular in the 60's would likely be in their 70's. Speaking of decades, some people in their 40's are having hotter, better sex than when they were in their 20's. You've got time.

Is Bieber even old enough to know what sex is yet?

p3mguin 7

Gomez wouldn't like that very much :p

She's 18? I honsrtly thought she was 13 or 14.

That depends on his interpretation of the word "sex" It is entirely possible that he still believes it to be a physical touch of the hand or brush of the leg like most pre-teen children..or sexual intercourse. Either way, I'm pretty sure that whatever band it was that OP is referring to are either visionaries or direct descendants of Jesus Christ himself.

What the hell? Is there ANYWHERE where the poor dude isn't bullied!? This is getting SUPERRRR annoying -_-

Please resume commenting, Mr. Docbastard. You're my favourite commenter and I've read some of your blog. C:

As much as everyone hates nickelback, they aren't douchebags

You did the right thing... This way he can write another hit song inspired by you, a girl who had the nuts to say no to an idol of hers.