By Heww - 28/09/2009 06:41 - United States

Today, after working an 11 hour shift, I decided to treat myself to a delicious Krispy Kreme doughnut. When I got home, I sat down, put my feet up, poured myself a cold glass of milk. My dog jumps on my lap and vomits all over my doughnuts, stares at me then bites the doughnut out of my hand. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 370
You deserved it 5 374

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iSmellNice 2

I feel your pain. I love donuts.

Darsa 0

At least you still had your milk :)

Comments

fmlfmlfml15 0

Looks like you are going to have to buy more doughnuts. Oh, and get some for me please, I love Krispy Kreme.

why are people so obsessed on here about being the first to comment? does that not just mean you have no life and so sit and resfresh the page until there are new FMLs up?

fmlfmlfml15 0

I don't care if the first commenter posts that he/she is first, but it's kind of annoying that the "First" isn't followed by any comment relevant to the FML. Nevertheless, I just let them have their moment.

very dipolmatic of you fmlfmlfml15 haha. i agree, it is annoying that they don't say anything related to the fml, which in this case is a definite FYL. I once waited 20 mins for a crepe at a festival then as i walking to a stage across the field i tripped and dropped. FML indeed. Know how you feel OP!!

wazdog 4

fmlfmlfml15, I'd say it's more annoying that people reply to the first post with nothing relevant just to be on top.

StCharlie 0

deal with him like Ol' Yeller

snuu_man 0

ydi for having your feet on the table

Stop feeding the trolls. That's why so many people say "First", because idiots like you whine about it. OP, your dog is a boss.

iSmellNice 2

I feel your pain. I love donuts.

You just lost the game. /insert "creme filling" joke here.

i hate you, you ruined my record of 2 years... I JUST LOST THE GAME

I never really got the whole game thing. I know what it is, but I had half my friends in high school walking around saying that if you visited the site you HAD to play...but really who's making you? Ninjas won't come to your house in the middle of the night and I don't think Chuck Norris bothers himself with that kind of thing.

Chuck Norris doesn't, for sure. I don't really like "the game", but it's getting addicting. Other person, I lost the game, so I figured I'd share the joy. Sorry!

FML - i just lost the game. Intoxicunt, no need to ruin lives in this way!!! x

WTF? Who cares if it's bad for you? As long as you eat them in moderation there's nothing wrong with a sweet treat every so often.

Darsa 0

At least you still had your milk :)

Screw that, I'd beat my dog within an inch of its life if it did something like that on my watch.

Really? You almost kill it because it puked on you and ate your donut. I wouldn't want to piss you off. No one likes a crazy psychopath that hurts puppies for small reasons! Do you have kids? If not don't get any, because you sound like a terrible parent, or person. ****** shit escalates! Maybe from defenseless pup to child. I don't 100% believe in Hell, but if it's real you've already got there, so congrats to the puppy torturing psychopath!

ghadir 2

cuz u were still gonna eat the donut even if he hadn't taken a bite out of it?

I presume that the donut in her hand was the one donut which hadn't been vomited on...

Sun_Kissed18 25

Ahh didn't even think of that. It makes more sense now, thanks :)