By et510 - 20/07/2009 04:24 - United States

Today, after work, I parked in the parking lot I go to every day to let heavy traffic go by. As I was about to leave, two cops suddenly yanked me out of the car and arrested me for "stocking," as they spelled it on the report. Some paranoid girl thought I was parking there every day to watch her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 656
You deserved it 3 750

et510 tells us more.

It was a parking lot for a grocery store. My car is a beige '82 300D Mercedes. I don't think it looks that suspicious. I've never been in a car accident in my whole entire life, then when I moved to Georgia, I was in 3 within my first year living here. I didn't cause any of them. If that happened to you, you'd understand why I park in a parking lot to let the traffic go by. I know it sounds shady, but after I explained this to you, does it still sound shady? Apparently the cops think so.

Top comments

First, that chick is a psycho, second, why are american cops so aggressive?! I read so often on here that they arrest people when they did like, nothing (bad). WTH?

heyyou1203 0

i'm not sure what's funnier, the fact that having a regular parking space warrants an arrest, or the fact that the cops spelled stalking "stocking." regardless, they're obviously idiots and i don't exactly feel safe knowing they're the ones protecting me.

Comments

Whats with all the sexist comments? dumb cop, but understandable in Georgia. My friend, Guy, used to be an EMT in GA, he shows up on the scene to find a guy who had been shot through the windshield of the car, and he had a loaded gun in the car. The cops filed the report as suicide. The window was up, gun was still fully loaded, and apparently the guy reached around the front of his car shot himself in the head, then proceeded to get rid of the evidence to make it look like a murder, shut the door, and then died. Dumbass cops... There's probably a few good ones though..

isthisonetaken 0

cops in georgia are retarded. i have gotten out of two tickets there because i said the ticket would get thrown out if i took it to court because of certain laws. i made the laws up.

its funny cuz its true. they're really that stupid

If they spelled stalking wrong on the report, I believe that makes said report null and void?

Luluuu_fml 0

******* pigs! cant even spell!

sparxva 12

Park somewhere else. And I'm sure you were completely cooperative when the police asked why you were parking there. Still crazy chicks are trouble. Always.

...Do you expect parking in a lot for 2 hours to get you home faster, or do you just get frustrated in heavy traffic? If it's the latter, I applaud you for removing yourself from the situation.

abylaunch 10

Some girls are so full of them selfs they think everything is realated to them in some way

Actually, it seems to me that more guys are that way. I've had guys I barely talk to or pay any attention to accuse me of stalking them.

Wow. To 90% of the comments. The OP replied and answered questions in here that apparently no one read. He said that he had one yr probation and he's been in 3 accidents in one yr so yes, I would rather wait and shop for groceries than deal w another car accident where less ppl are on the road so f everyone who goes with the norm and act like he's stupid for his choices. As if all readers don't do their own stupid shit. Good luck with the pointless psychologist visits and finding another grocery store. :]

Leave it to a woman to be conceited and think that just because a guy is doing something it's because they wanna check the girl out. Get over yourselves, not all guys do that.

I feel you, OP. My husband was arrested two years ago for something similar. He stopped at a convenience store on the way home one day and had his cell phone out because he was using it to talk to me. He walked past a young lady in one of the aisles and she called the cops and told them that my husband tried to use his cell phone to take a picture up her skirt (camera function doesn't work during a phone call, however). He spent the night in jail and although the case never went to trial because there wasn't enough evidence, he lost his whole career (high school teacher in a small town) over it.