By et510 - 20/07/2009 04:24 - United States

Today, after work, I parked in the parking lot I go to every day to let heavy traffic go by. As I was about to leave, two cops suddenly yanked me out of the car and arrested me for "stocking," as they spelled it on the report. Some paranoid girl thought I was parking there every day to watch her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 656
You deserved it 3 750

et510 tells us more.

It was a parking lot for a grocery store. My car is a beige '82 300D Mercedes. I don't think it looks that suspicious. I've never been in a car accident in my whole entire life, then when I moved to Georgia, I was in 3 within my first year living here. I didn't cause any of them. If that happened to you, you'd understand why I park in a parking lot to let the traffic go by. I know it sounds shady, but after I explained this to you, does it still sound shady? Apparently the cops think so.

Top comments

First, that chick is a psycho, second, why are american cops so aggressive?! I read so often on here that they arrest people when they did like, nothing (bad). WTH?

heyyou1203 0

i'm not sure what's funnier, the fact that having a regular parking space warrants an arrest, or the fact that the cops spelled stalking "stocking." regardless, they're obviously idiots and i don't exactly feel safe knowing they're the ones protecting me.

Comments

The policeman are dumbasses. Both for arresting you and for spelling stalking wrong.

lifeislife_fml 0
honeyxbee 0

You deserve it for being incompetent and not being able to spell STALKING.

honeyxbee 0

I'm just kidding. I'm just trying to be a prick. :)

Saphia_fml 0
kellyyo 0

that actually is pretty shady.

NickelPhosphate 0

@ comment #1: FYL for not knowing the OP was a man, seeing as it is stated right underneath. @ op: FYL for not knowing the difference between "stalking" and "stocking"

@NickelPhosphate: fyl for failing reading comprehension. I was explaining that the cops spelled it as "stocking."

My favorite part is the law enforcement spelling fail.

B0SSAN0VACHICK 0

I've never heard of anyone being arrested for "stocking". "Stalking", maybe, but never "stocking"....ROFL.

lmao at the cops misspelling "stalking."