By et510 - 20/07/2009 04:24 - United States

Today, after work, I parked in the parking lot I go to every day to let heavy traffic go by. As I was about to leave, two cops suddenly yanked me out of the car and arrested me for "stocking," as they spelled it on the report. Some paranoid girl thought I was parking there every day to watch her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 656
You deserved it 3 750

et510 tells us more.

It was a parking lot for a grocery store. My car is a beige '82 300D Mercedes. I don't think it looks that suspicious. I've never been in a car accident in my whole entire life, then when I moved to Georgia, I was in 3 within my first year living here. I didn't cause any of them. If that happened to you, you'd understand why I park in a parking lot to let the traffic go by. I know it sounds shady, but after I explained this to you, does it still sound shady? Apparently the cops think so.

Top comments

First, that chick is a psycho, second, why are american cops so aggressive?! I read so often on here that they arrest people when they did like, nothing (bad). WTH?

heyyou1203 0

i'm not sure what's funnier, the fact that having a regular parking space warrants an arrest, or the fact that the cops spelled stalking "stocking." regardless, they're obviously idiots and i don't exactly feel safe knowing they're the ones protecting me.

Comments

Mignun 0

And that is why I don't like cops. I hope you pointed that out at the station, and that you work at the job. Stupid...

dramakat11 0
yes_itsme 0

If you hadn't actually gotten taken to jail and that whole shebang, I would've thought you were being punked. First of all, you get arrested because you parked in the same parking lot as you do everyday? and then they actually spelled the offense wrong on the report? I dunno what Georgia is like or what your city is like, but I would feel awfully unsafe if i were you, knowing who's protecting me out there. o.o

highonlife77 0

It's stalking, not stocking

two things why do you assume it's American, where does it say that. what do you have against America because chances are we have saved your ass in the past. Also give cops some slack they don't always deal with the nicest people in the world.

...It does say that the OP is from Georgia, US.

haha I didn't know "stocking" was illegal unless you're stocking up on your pot! I probably would've corrected the cop and he would have spit on me or something in response. I can't help it! I'm a spelling nazi!

@135 it says it's in Georgia, US on the post...on the bottom...

Damn that sucks. Sounds like that chick is pretty full of herself LOL.