By et510 - 20/07/2009 04:24 - United States

Today, after work, I parked in the parking lot I go to every day to let heavy traffic go by. As I was about to leave, two cops suddenly yanked me out of the car and arrested me for "stocking," as they spelled it on the report. Some paranoid girl thought I was parking there every day to watch her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 656
You deserved it 3 750

et510 tells us more.

It was a parking lot for a grocery store. My car is a beige '82 300D Mercedes. I don't think it looks that suspicious. I've never been in a car accident in my whole entire life, then when I moved to Georgia, I was in 3 within my first year living here. I didn't cause any of them. If that happened to you, you'd understand why I park in a parking lot to let the traffic go by. I know it sounds shady, but after I explained this to you, does it still sound shady? Apparently the cops think so.

Top comments

First, that chick is a psycho, second, why are american cops so aggressive?! I read so often on here that they arrest people when they did like, nothing (bad). WTH?

heyyou1203 0

i'm not sure what's funnier, the fact that having a regular parking space warrants an arrest, or the fact that the cops spelled stalking "stocking." regardless, they're obviously idiots and i don't exactly feel safe knowing they're the ones protecting me.

Comments

sweetxlittlexlie 0

oh, and btw #57, no one cares

ohhdamn 0

this shit never happens to me in america, but whatever i guess. **** the fuzz. haha fuzz XD

How is it that suddenly no one knows how to comprehend what they read anymore? #58, #69, and #70 should all start a club. The end.

charmander2354 0

ydi for not knowing how to spell.

He spelled it "stocking" because he says that's how the police report spelled it. :|

Wololo 0

It seems to me like a lot of people commenting on this FML are either trolling or are idiots, I'm having trouble deciding. It sucks that that happened to OP, I hate it when people jumpt to conclusions over the intentions of others.

likeanoutlawbayb 0

why is it "stocking" instead of "stalking"?

because the police who arrested him and wrote the report are stupid.

nickicoal 0

First of all, I would like to point out that it really sucks that this happened to the OP. But, when it comes to all the cop hate, yes they may have overreacted, but had it actually been a real stalker everyone would be pissed if they had known something,had done nothing about it, and something terrible happened to the girl. As long as the OP didn't do anything wrong it should all just go away. And I would advise not suing anyone because it could lead to the cops being my cautious next time when there is an actual danger. Again sorry to the OP. That really does suck. But, better safe than sorry I guess.

In a vain attempt to save some people with no reading comprehension skills the effort of posting: The OP is NOT the one who misspelled "stalking". The spelling "stocking" is what the POLICE WROTE on their report. Again: "Stocking" = What the uneducated cops wrote on the report.

jdawg777 0

Wow she should not have called the police she should have just talked to you

HRaeH 0

If you can get the public record, you should sue her for defaming your name.