By et510 - 20/07/2009 04:24 - United States

Today, after work, I parked in the parking lot I go to every day to let heavy traffic go by. As I was about to leave, two cops suddenly yanked me out of the car and arrested me for "stocking," as they spelled it on the report. Some paranoid girl thought I was parking there every day to watch her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 656
You deserved it 3 750

et510 tells us more.

It was a parking lot for a grocery store. My car is a beige '82 300D Mercedes. I don't think it looks that suspicious. I've never been in a car accident in my whole entire life, then when I moved to Georgia, I was in 3 within my first year living here. I didn't cause any of them. If that happened to you, you'd understand why I park in a parking lot to let the traffic go by. I know it sounds shady, but after I explained this to you, does it still sound shady? Apparently the cops think so.

Top comments

First, that chick is a psycho, second, why are american cops so aggressive?! I read so often on here that they arrest people when they did like, nothing (bad). WTH?

heyyou1203 0

i'm not sure what's funnier, the fact that having a regular parking space warrants an arrest, or the fact that the cops spelled stalking "stocking." regardless, they're obviously idiots and i don't exactly feel safe knowing they're the ones protecting me.

Comments

Wicked_6 0

Wow, someone is full of herself. Sit that girl down and tell her that the world doesn't revolve around her and to take a chill pill. Or 10.

1. Stocking (noun): close-fitting hosiery to cover the foot and leg; come in matched pairs (usually used in the plural) 2. Stocking - the activity of supplying a stock of something; "he supervised the stocking of the stream with trout" LMAO... so you were either being a sock to her. or putting stock on her! AMAZING. didn't know you could get arrested for that!

best part is that their bad spelling habits just got you off and now you can get a restraining order against her and them lol gotta love American laws lol

yuhhkno 0

umm pretty sure you mean stalking(:

sublime420 11

OMG! He was arrested for stocking! In a grocery store parking lot! HA!

STOCKING. lmfao that straight up made my day (: even tho i have to write three essays for monday -_-

ya btw u spelled stalking wrong. nice one jack ass.

this_is_llama 0

Yeah by the way you spelled 'you' wrong and completely forgot about capital letters. Nice one.