By thanksforthat - 10/08/2009 19:05 - United States

Today, after selling their car, my parents decided to inform me that my car (that I paid for myself) is now going to be the "Family Car". They also informed me that since it is, after all, my car, I'll still have to pay for the gas and maintenance. FML
I agree, your life sucks 89 876
You deserved it 4 730

Same thing different taste

Top comments

acd23 0

If my parents did that to me I'd tell them they can either start contributing to gas and maintenance or they can start finding other ways to travel, like a bus, or a bike. They may be your parents but if you paid for that car with your own money, you should still have a say on who can and can't use it, and you shouldn't have to foot the car bills yourself if you aren't the only one using it.

theflamezbegin 0

Damn parents. You at least say SOMETHING... but sorry to say it probably won't work...

Comments

foryoublue94 0

tell them no. since it's your car.

**** your parents. I hope you didn't put your tail between your legs and let them walk all over you. Stand up for yourself.

Move out!! Leave those crazy people. That's wrong of them to not help pay for gas!

that_one_dude 0

That sucks. They seem selfish for deciding this without you knowing until they finally told you how it's going to go. They have no right to even think that. Seriously, it's their fault for selling their car in the first place. Your car isn't plan B; IT'S YOUR CAR!!! The one you use on an everyday basis. Those bums need to go buy their own ******* car....

**** that! Ughh I hate when parents twist things around to their advantages >_>

triplethreat13 0

that is SO something my parents would do!! FYL, that sucks. you should protest. run the gas empty and refuse to pay for more.

There's always the option of getting your own place instead of mooching off of your parents. Grow up. Act like an adult & maybe they'd treat you like one.

ellbtvsvm 0

Um, you realize this person might not legally be an adult?

dancercuity922 0

screw that shit. Its your car and you can do whatever the hell you want with it. they have no right.

If I was in your spot, I would have said **** You Guys, You are not driving my car that Is MINE

echarperouge 0