By ashprove611 - 27/12/2012 09:47 - United States - Tonawanda

Today, after ranting to my boyfriend about how Pandora bracelets are pointless and cliched and that I'd never spend that kind of money on a tiny charm, he gave me my Christmas present. It was a Pandora bracelet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 530
You deserved it 57 487

ashprove611 tells us more.

ashprove611 7

Hi, OP here...Ok it was a couple days before Christmas that I ranted about it, and he had already bought me the bracelet. But It's not an FML because I hated the bracelet, it's an FML because I felt so bad about it and had no idea he got me one. The bracelet ended up being beautiful and thoughtful and I love it. The beads he got were the exact ones I would have picked out myself.

Top comments

Anyone else totally see where this FML was headed right away? Anyway, FYL, but I find it's best not to complain about items ON Christmas Day, but rather before so they know what not to get you. Otherwise this happens ;)

kotana191 8

Comments

obviously he doesn't know you well enough to know that's not your style

ashprove611 7

Hi, OP here...Ok it was a couple days before Christmas that I ranted about it, and he had already bought me the bracelet. But It's not an FML because I hated the bracelet, it's an FML because I felt so bad about it and had no idea he got me one. The bracelet ended up being beautiful and thoughtful and I love it. The beads he got were the exact ones I would have picked out myself.

How does it feel to be wearing something,.that in your own words, is "pointless and cliché?"

Isa_fml 20

Well, I'm glad you ended up liking it. :)

#114: The beads he got you were the same ones you would have got yourself, even though you would "never spend that kind of money on a tiny charm"...? Next time rant about what types of gifts you might hate AFTER Christmas.

Wow, you're kind of a prick. Isn't it enough for you that she felt bad about it and was accepting of the gift regardless?

You know, you can desire something, while still thinking it isn't worth the damn money.

perdix 29

Stupid parties with four big-titted hookers! What a waste of time and money! Who would want to get sucked and stroked by four exotic beauties at once? It's not for me!!! (PS, I do have a birthday coming up ;))

It's a bracelet that you can get jewel thingys to go on it

At least whatever charms he got you shows he listens to what you like!

Just remember your boyfriend will never forget it . Might forgive you, but never forget .

CharresBarkrey 15

Forgive her for what?? She did nothing wrong, just simply expressed an opinion on something BEFORE she knew he had gotten it.

I love my pandora. Don't b such an ungrateful bitch.

To be fair, Pandora bracelets do sound ******* stupid. FYL for not knowing your boyfriend got you one, but why did he buy you one at all? Did you hint at any point that you'd want something like this? So much money on something so pointless strikes me as ridiculous. Either way, act grateful and wear your overpriced bracelet happily, knowing your boyfriend cares about you even if it's not the first thing you wanted!

olpally 32

Read comment 114, op explains herself.

You should just be happy to have a boyfriend.

princess_lorena 1

Same thing happened to me. It cost him $200! But this was in my first 3 months which was a long time ago