By ashprove611 - 27/12/2012 09:47 - United States - Tonawanda

Today, after ranting to my boyfriend about how Pandora bracelets are pointless and cliched and that I'd never spend that kind of money on a tiny charm, he gave me my Christmas present. It was a Pandora bracelet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 530
You deserved it 57 487

ashprove611 tells us more.

ashprove611 7

Hi, OP here...Ok it was a couple days before Christmas that I ranted about it, and he had already bought me the bracelet. But It's not an FML because I hated the bracelet, it's an FML because I felt so bad about it and had no idea he got me one. The bracelet ended up being beautiful and thoughtful and I love it. The beads he got were the exact ones I would have picked out myself.

Top comments

Anyone else totally see where this FML was headed right away? Anyway, FYL, but I find it's best not to complain about items ON Christmas Day, but rather before so they know what not to get you. Otherwise this happens ;)

kotana191 8

Comments

I adore my Pandora. As a few have posted, each charm has meaning or a memory attached.

Pandora bracelets and charms are stupid. I have better and more unique ways to gather and share memories than waste money on that.

I've honestly done something very similar. When claddah rings became very popular last year, and guys were getting big ones and everyone wanted one, I decided that I didn't like them. I told my mom this when she showed me the claddah ring she bought in Ireland. Turns out she bought me one for Christmas. It actually has the Celtic knot around the band too. And I love it now that the fad has died.

ElaineNoel 5

It's more like ' I agree, his life sucks '

This is really bad. Specially if he got you one of the expensive ones. Honestly you are an ungrateful bitch. I'm sure your boyfriend thinks the same. Make it up to him or else he could find a nicer and more appreciative girlfriend. Good luck!

Why is she ungrateful for not liking something? She couldn't know that's what he bought her, it's not like she opened the box then threw a fit. But yeah, that's pretty unfortunate.

Brat! I hope you found a way to make him feel better... If hé didnt know before, It truly isnt his fault... And is It not thé point, to get on christmas What you wouldnt pay for în normal Life!!