By Chewy - 05/01/2010 10:45 - United Kingdom

Today, after my girlfriend telling me for years that she would marry me in a heartbeat, I finally proposed. She said no. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 540
You deserved it 4 265

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The only possible explanation is that she got sick of waiting for you to propose and started ******* your best friend.

you did it wrong. let me guess... you proposed in the parking lot at mcdonalds?

Comments

asherdash141 0

she's cheating on you dude. leave her. either that or she's the type you wouldn't want to be with. so leave her.

elizabethan13 0

yupp. you waited too long.. what? you think were made of stone and we'll just sit there??

uprising_fml 0

judging from the tone and context of the post, OP seemed reluctant to propose, meaning he could have proposed after so many years only because she wanted him too--making his proposal insincere and possibly asshole-ish. and further, for all we know, they could have been together for 5 years or more and she could be a wonderful woman, but he is just too insecure to commit . however, on OP's defense, his girlfriend could also be pressuring him far too much on the matter. it could go either way .

lol, yea dude u waited to long . I'm in a relationship that will be one year soon . I told my bf that if I don't see anything going anywhere in another year then that would be the end of it !!

You're a dumb ass for not using the proper context in the sentence.

I hope she isn't a Milly, they're generally bitches...