By Anonymous - 24/02/2010 14:20 - Israel

Today, after months of searching I finally got a job interview. Too bad I didn't have enough money to buy a bus ticket to get there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 295
You deserved it 4 242

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You also didn't have enough money to walk there? Or ring the neighbours doorbell to ask if you could use their phone to ask a friend to take you there?

And you don't know anyone with a car that could have given you a ride? No friends or family or neighbors? Also, I don't know many people that don't at least give you a day or two before the actual interview... If you wanted the job that bad, you would have begged, borrowed, or stolen to get to the interview.

Comments

Credit cards, friends, etc. Let's face it, if you can't find the money to get there, you don't have enough money to survive in general. It'll probably cost you more money if you don't get there, than it would if you did. (and got the job, of course)

lol you fking tool, don't have the money for bus.. hilarious! do everyone a favour and die, you're a waste of oxygen

blaaaaakely 0

since you obviously have access to a computer, you surely have access to a phone as well.. no sympathy.

TandJHire 0

should have made sure you save some money back... I mean if you don't have money to take a bus then how the hell are you eating or payin bills? You have some way to get Internet this is kind of ridiculous like others have said walk and quit complaining

If this place is so far away that you can't afford to get there for the interview... ...how are you planning to afford to get there for the job? Are you just planning to demand a big up front paycheck to cover your travel expenses for the first week or two?

xHabsfanx 0

You could have walked or called a friend for a ride. I'm assuming you have friends.