By Anonymous - 29/10/2012 10:32 - United States - Levelland

Today, after I gave birth to our first child, my husband looked at the doctor and seriously asked, "When do you circumcise the baby?" We had a baby girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 792
You deserved it 2 706

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Girls can be circumcised, but all forms of circumcision are outdated. But why are you surprised, you had a baby with this guy?

Comments

Donat96 20

I wouldn't recommend female circumcision. Or even the male kind, for that matter.

Razi_tail 25

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

In england hardly any men are circumsised, which in my opinion is a good thing!

hisgirlherboy 5

19, it is usually has to do with your culture. I know a lot of jewish people circumcise their children.

In Judaism, you can't get to heaven without circumcision. It's shows your sacrifice for God.

There are some birth defects which require circumcision to fix.

What would god even do with all that skin?>.< Maybe that's his way of recycling humans

Razi_tail 25

Surprise! Your baby boy turned into a girl the moment he came out!

olpally 32

Really??? Punch him in the head for being a moron... Lol

CallMeMcFeelii 13

He was probably in the moment and wasn't thinking straight. But congrats on your baby. Hopefully it has all 10 fingers and toes.

unknown_user5566 26

I'm sure he was just overwhelmed with the excitement of having your first child... I'd imagine I would be a little scatter brained in that situation, too.

unknown_user5566 26

"Get it transgendered", are you serious? I am going to take a wild guess and assume you have no idea what the word "transgender" means.

Congratulations, makeitrain123! Your comment was the dumbest comment I´ve ever read on this site so far, be proud!

It was a legit question. He probably thought the umbilical cord was the penis.

#38 I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I'm thinking he is just dumb.

KiddNYC1O 20

You're in no position to ask that, Patrick!

Lichinamo 33