By marie519 - 09/01/2012 00:59 - United States

Today, after having watched a scare story on the news about heart disease, my mom is now insisting that we have daily, hour-long, family yoga sessions together. I have a job, and barely have enough time to do my homework as it is. I'm going to be grounded if I don't take part. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 390
You deserved it 3 265

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And? What's the problem with being grounded if you don't have any time for anything but school, homework and your job? It sounds like if you're grounded things will be just as you need them.

Comments

well if you don't have time to even do your homework, that means you have no extra free time anyway. being grounded should be no different

if you don't have time to do yoga, you're definitely too busy to hang out with friends anyway; so, being grounded shouldn't be that much of a problem.

cheeez4u 8

I call B.S. So you are so busy you cannot do one little hour of exercise but you can get on the internet to complain about it. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. I used to B.S. myself like that too and then I just buckled down and started making time for exercise. I study full time and have a full time job on top of a severe, incurable disease. A little Yoga won't kill you.

hateevryone 14

you need to let her know that you don't have time.

Exercising is a very important part of your daily routine. Make time for it! Also, enjoy the time you get to spent with your family now. In a few years, your life will actually get stressful.

Shawme 6

Your life does not suck simply because someone cares enough about you to teach you something that will benefit you your entire life. Suck it up, learn yoga and you will be thankful !

Well think of it the other way, if you're grounded you'll have time to do homework... Just saying...

bubo_fml 10

Eat loads of beans an hour beforehand & audibly beef throughout each session...Hard to maintain Yogic concentration with a bum trumpet constantly blowing off!

jebron 13

Well if you are grounded you will have more time for your homework. Problem solved!