By ohman - 28/12/2012 03:06 - United Kingdom - Cardiff

Spicy
Today, after having sex for the first time with my girlfriend, I realised I was in love with her. I noticed she had an eyelash on her breast. After tugging it a few times I realised it was actually a single black nipple hair. She was so embarrassed, she kicked me out and now won't return my calls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 400
You deserved it 27 396

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did she have a brother who walked in on her trying to pluck it off a few days ago?

Comments

whomshallIfear 4

You shouldn't have left the situation like that; when you saw how embarrassed she got you should have hugged her tight, gazed deeply into her eyes, and then told her you love her.... but don't sweat, this is going to be one of those things you guys reminisce and laugh about down the line

Yes, let this be a lesson to you. Pull one loose thread and there goes the whole sweater. Of course in this case it is a nipple hair and a relationship but you get the metaphor.

Hate to break it to you, but I'm pretty sure 30 was doing that on purpose.

CharresBarkrey 15

Why would you point out improper grammar with more improper grammar?

kawaitabemono 2

"After having sex with my girlfriend for the first time I realized I was in love with her" Ohmygod.

He was clearly using the wrong head.

CharresBarkrey 15

Seems a bit backwards, but maybe I'm just old fashioned.

It's definitely backwards. That's what's wrong with the new generation.

Considering we don't know OP's age I don't think it's fair to blame it on the new generation. Not everybody from the new generation is promiscuous or has sex with someone before they love them, anyways.

"Wrong with"? What are you talking about? It gives you an excuse to label yourself as superior to an entire "generation" of humanity. Not that you wouldn't find one on your own if it didn't.

PrincessLiLi_fml 7

Those who criticize the new generation often forget who raised it.

CharresBarkrey 15

79 - She's 20. I highly doubt she raised the new generation. Regardless of OP's age, this is backwards.

Haha 79 I definitely didn't raise a generation. I'm talking about the 13 year olds that are already having sex and doing drugs. Obviously THEIR parents are to blame.

This is a incredibly late reply but how can you blame the parents? If anything it makes sense to blame the peers and society. Parents are the least influence these days.

Everybody saying give her time she will come back to you is crazy. I know that if I had an embarrassing moment like this one I wouldnt ever want to see you again no matter how much I liked you. If you want her back you are going to need to do some serious clean up. Tell her how beautiful she is and make her understand you aren't judging her. It might take a bit of work but she will eventually come around. Also I don't think actual love happens suddenly after sex. . .

Cut the guy some slack. He perhaps could have realised as it was such a moving intimate experience for them. I don't know, maybe it's just me but I didn't take it in a shallow 'I love you cause you finally put out' kind of way.

You'd let a little embarrassment get in the way of a lifetime of happiness? Can I assume you've never accidentally farted in front of a partner?

You're joking right? Are you that self conscious about yourself to not even be able to do natural things around your boyfriend and or girlfriend if other way around. I'm so comfortable with mine that we even talk about our poop together LOL. I think it's cute if you have someone you love help you tweeze some hairs, help the other shave, have burping contests and whatever. Just because we are "female" doesn't mean we can't fart or burp or anything. That's all in your mind. Guys... Of course girls burp and fart and stuff.. They just don't because they're worried about what you think. Like "omg, disgusting". It's nature. Hop off.

CharresBarkrey 15

18 - I think you would benefit by learning some humility. You shouldn't get embarrassed about things so meaningless and natural.

You must be very insecure if you can't see someone you care for again after somthing that is so insignificant

chocolemonade 6

I agree with 20, 100%. Everyone is human. Having body hair is not something people should be ashamed of. It's natural. People tweeze and shave but a few strays are HARDLY relationship ending. If you're so ashamed of the normal human body, I weep for your future marriage.

That's your punishment for having sex with the lights on!

She was probably embarrassed and only needs time. Posting this on FML though, isn't going to make it any less embarrassing.

robo_thunder 13

How many times did you have to tug it? I'm sure once would have been enough but from the way this is written it sounds like you gave it a few more than necessary.

Yeah ok, you realized you loved her whilst having sex. ok. But obviously, you shouldn't have touched it. You could've quietly mentioned at the end.

He said he thought it was an eyelash, hence not an issue; it wasn't until he tried to remove it (possibly even for the romance of the make-a-wish-and-blow-it-away thing) that he realized it was attached.

Make sure you let her know that you thought it was an eyelash, and really don't care that it was nipple hair! Text it to her if she won't return your calls. Just don't stay stay silent or she might think that you were grossed out and don't want to see her again.

You had to tug on it a few times before noticing it wasn't an eyelash? If it was an eyelash on her boob it would of came off really easy and you wouldn't of had to tug on it