By ohman - 28/12/2012 03:06 - United Kingdom - Cardiff

Spicy
Today, after having sex for the first time with my girlfriend, I realised I was in love with her. I noticed she had an eyelash on her breast. After tugging it a few times I realised it was actually a single black nipple hair. She was so embarrassed, she kicked me out and now won't return my calls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 400
You deserved it 27 396

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did she have a brother who walked in on her trying to pluck it off a few days ago?

Comments

dwm19801 5

Give her a wax strip not time.

If my boyfriend gave me a wax strip coz I had one hair on my boob I'd immediatly use it on his nipples instead.

Next time make a wish for hairless nipples! You'll be happier in the end...

perdix 29

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

*Off. Also, you're probably incorrect in your assumption. Also, another comment getting thumbed down perdix, are you doing it deliberately?

perdix 29

#53, oops, sorry about the typo. Yes, I am saying something so incredibly superficial that it would evoke a strong reaction. I find it amusing that people take the time to get pissed off and thumb it down.

What's the problem ? If we can remove pubes from our teeth with minimal effort..

for one hair? sound like she has som selfconfidence issues

its not love moron, its your dick talking. but either way YDI!

I'd said fyl and ydi. It sucks because you were trying to be nice. But ydi for not realizing after once or twice or not being able to pick it up. Just give her time to cool down.

So, just to clarify.. You did not love her until you got some action.. Correct?

I haven't had to have sex with my boyfriend to know I love him.

Werken247 14

@81 No offense but you're 16, you don't know what love is yet. In six months you'll be in love with the next boyfriend you're not having sex with.

U_GotitDude 18

You should've blew on it instead of tugging