By cduttl1230 - 26/06/2010 00:30 - United States

Today, after getting my appendix taken out, we had to drive over five sets of railroad tracks. Then, my four year-old brother decided to punch me in the stomach because, "I took away his mommy for two days." FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 083
You deserved it 3 328

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That brother deserves to be punched in the stomach MUCH harder. Sometimes you can tell when a kid's gonna grow up to be an asshole...

Ow. Whilst I can understand your brother being upset about you 'stealing his mummy', how spoilt is he that he feels that it's ok to punch you in the stomach? Get better soon though, OP.

Comments

harden the **** up op he's only four haha

Kids can be strong you know! And do you know how sensitive to pain the stomach is after getting your appendix removed? It hurts to just get up!

PYLrulz 17

that should give you full reason to haul off on him

Oh wow, the pain is enough without being punched! Shit, I would've hit the little bastard! Lol just kidding, but seriously, OUCH! Hope you feel better soon though OP!

godofcyanide 8

This FML sounds so fake, it's almost got to be real. FYL, OP, but don't beat up your brother. HE IS FOUR!!! If he's truly that bad of a kid, you'll have more cause than this... and he'll be older.

When I removed my appendix the doctor said: Now you don't have an appendix! Haha you are failed! Then he gave me the discharge papers and left in laughter :(

Those are the doctors who hate their life and are only helping you for your money. Be happy that your life is better than his.

ohhh yeaaa u got punched by ur younger brother O.O Booooo! hoooo! xP wowwwww! xD WTF?! how's is this a fml?? it's not like u just had surgery??!? >D lol

... read the whole fml before you state an idiotic comment. get your appendix removed, and get punched in the stomach and see who will be laughing then.

imagineapc 11

Before you complain about the generation below you being spoiled and bratty - take a look at who raised them. Now try to complain, you're only complaining about the job you did. OP, I'm sorry your little bro hit you. I have little brothers and they would have done the same thing at that age. He didn't hit you in spite I'm sure, he just missed his mommy. Feel better.

You seriously defend the 4 year old? 4 years old does not mean slow or retarded. They know what hitting means, they know that hitting hurts. A wuick swat to his rearend would have taught him that hitting is not alowed, never mind throwing a tantrum!

oogyboogy 6

Onnielief didn't say wuich, she said wuick. That is a typo and should've been quick.

ydi for taking his mommy away. jk jk! I'm sorry to hear all this. FYL. a lot.