By anonymous - 26/03/2013 18:31 - United States - Staten Island

Today, after getting a new haircut, I decided to take a few photos. I set up my iPhone in my room and began posing. It wasn't until numerous shots later that I realized my phone had posted every picture to Facebook, and they were all over everyone's newsfeed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 518
You deserved it 45 732

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sarahcole43 2

You might want to change the settings on your phone...

Comments

Hopefully you were half naked and duckfacing, that would make it so much better.

Facebook doesn't automatically post them, it waits for you to validate the photos. Unless you're using some third party app other than Facebook. Then you're just dumb.

thank god for the 'delete' option! when in doubt, blame alcohol or friends. but next time, double check your settings! regardless, we all do it; you just got caught.

You didn't specify in which area you had your haircut... Specification is, sometimes, important...

Sounds like facebook business as usual.

Well, it's a new (and probably nice looking) haircut, not nudes, not that bad. A bit embarrassing, but it could have been worse.

Oh god... this is awful. I, personally, am in the verge of deleting Facebook. I'm starting to get obsessed with privacy everytime I'm on the internet. Usually, I have the Facebook open just to make sure it doesn't automatically, somehow, conects and updates whatever I'm checking somewhere else. And yes OP, please check and change your settings so it won't happen again.

That's the problem with technology!! When I had Facebook I was always worried about something like that happening since everything syncs nowadays!!

Wasn't that the point anyways? Anyone who takes a pic of their new hair cut with their Iphone is eventually going to upload it to FB anyway.

I'm really curious how many pictures ended up posting before you caught on considering a lot of girls have to take a dozen pictures before they even like one of them.