By anthony512 - 24/05/2013 16:08 - Netherlands - Amsterdam

Today, after a sleepless night, I fell asleep at my work desk. When I awoke, I found my co-workers had duct taped me to my chair. I was yelling at them to untape me, when our boss came in, scolded me for fucking about on the job, and left without saying a word to my colleagues. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 023
You deserved it 12 763

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KareBear7364 5

Well, I can see how this can be unfair. However, you shouldn't be falling asleep at work. Energy drink!

You're at a desk, just use scissors or a letter opener to get free from the tape. Then after work, meet your coworkers in the parking lot with duct tape and wheely chairs and push them out into traffic. >:)

Comments

vencku 13

This was my first thought. I'm surprised it took so long for someone to bring it up. How can you sleep through being duct taped?

haha ydi and be happy you live in Holland. If you lived in the USA you'd probably be jobless by now.

Your boss was right and YDI. If you sleep at your job your boss has the right to reprimand you. If you don't sleep there's no reason to be ducttaped to your chair. Either way, ydi

He probably thought you willingly got yourself taped to the chair, which meant you started it.

Unfortunately at work perception is reality.

This just reminds me of Jim and Dwight from The Office :)

It's your fault for fall asleep, but they shouldn't have done that to you. You need to get some revenge now.

1. How do you not notice? 2. What color was rhe duct tape? 3. I want to work there! 4. Where do you work.

Put crushed sleeping pills in your co-workers drinks... Dont forget the ducktape, oh and if the boss come in. Say its late self-defence.