By First Kiss - 07/12/2012 12:39 - Australia - Melbourne

Today, after a romantic dinner, movie, and stroll in the park, we had our first kiss. It would have been perfect, had a passerby not thrown rubbish at us for "unnecessary public display of affection." FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 080
You deserved it 3 518

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dafuq? Enjoy the day. **** that loser. He's just sad that he can't kiss anyone.

Tell him off for his unnecessary display of littering.

Comments

Pelt the passerby with garbage demanding he/she provide you with examples of "necessary" public displays of affection.

SpRiTzSpLaSh 7

rubbish... I cannot take you seriously

Noor that's when you look behind you and see someone doing that to you. :)

perdix 29

I've never heard of a "necessary public display of affection." Many people find PDAs offensive. That's why nobody has Palm Pilots anymore. Sure, they are Personal Digital Assistants, but they share the same abbreviation as the distasteful behavior. I mean, you wouldn't let your kids play at the Kool Kids Kolony, would you?

That sucks :( They had no right to do that! >:(

perhaps op is a homosexual? the op is specified as genderless and so is their date. that could explain why someone would throw trash.

I want to believe that you meant the person may have found an homosexual relationship offensive but, no one has the right to throw trash to any body.

It's almost like they were playing "PaperBoy".

Don't let little things like that ruin your moments. Laugh at it and remember it as a special kiss.

I don't mind watching people displaying a little PDA and if they're an attractive couple, I just might secretly video record you with my camera phone. Hey, you have been warned!!!