By v1k1rox - 05/03/2014 21:47 - United States - San Francisco

Today, a woman attempted to pickpocket me while trying to educate me about God. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 372
You deserved it 4 304

v1k1rox tells us more.

This is the second time someone tried to rob me well living in NYC you know things like that happen. I didn't notice until after she pushed me that something was fishy. She tried to go into my bag first then into my pocket when she discovered there was nothing in my bag. She failed, I wish she didn't run away so I can get her arrested.

Top comments

fooltemptress 36

She wasn't trying to steal from you. She just wanted you to tithe to the church.

Zack6849 8

Mandatory donations to the church are the best kind!

Comments

fooltemptress 36

She wasn't trying to steal from you. She just wanted you to tithe to the church.

Tough world filled with the joys of irony and "forgiveness"... and pickpocketing preachers.

Well she could have done it better, and I'm sorry OP, just don't hold a bad opinion about people who believe in god, she is a rotten apple in the bushel.

Commandment 11: Thy shall steal thy items from other people as thy speak in my name.

67: not to be a jerk, but it should be thou. Thy is the equivalent of today's your.

This is one of the many reasons I am an Atheist.

Zack6849 8

Mandatory donations to the church are the best kind!

God's way of telling u.. To be careful while talking to strangers no matter what they say..;)

badluckalex 23

ikr.. the things people will do for money nowadays.

Nowadays? Are you saying people have never done deceitful or slimy things for money in the past?

Of course people did stupid stuff for money a long time ago. But for the most part people were hardworking and honest. Nowadays the planet has gone to hell and very few people give a crap about anybody but themselves.

Ari1337 15

most people still work honest jobs and care about others. you just don't hear about good people doing good things as often as you would hearing about douche bags doing horrible things.

I wonder why so many people try to act as though humans were better in the past than they are now. They weren't. We're the same slimy cowards we were then. For the most part, we STILL sucked in the past and we were still selfish. Nothing's changed except how many of us exist today.

She probably was just using the whole teaching thing to try to lure people in. She probably doesn't even believe in what she's saying.

badluckalex 23

lol. bit obvious dontcha think

BadddWolf 10

Nah, she was just helping you get rid of your materialistic attachments. She's a saint.

Maybe for lent she gave up actually asking for donations