By Preggie - 07/07/2011 04:04 - Singapore

Today, a sweet old lady gave up her seat for me in the bus. She lectured the entire bus that seats should be given to those in need, like myself who is "heavily pregnant." I'm just fat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 868
You deserved it 23 537

Same thing different taste

Top comments

its time to walk instead of using buses .

haha that's a good indication that you should lose weight!

Comments

well should take advantage of that moment cause shes gonna want it back without her cane by her side

And you watched this little old lady struggle to get up from her seat as you laid your pile of fat on it, when it's your fault that the pile of fat is there? No sympathy for you.

This. In my world, teens/adults give up their seat for the elderly, not the other way around. You should be ashamed OP, and not only for your weight.

jellitonoctopus 19
amehkain 0

completely agree with #14

look on the bright side, you didn't have to stand!

bamboochicken 0

Get pregnant that way you have an excuse

BrittanyPernell6 0

Why is an old lady giving up her seat anyway? Pretty sure she falls under the "those in need" category.

I think that was part of the point she was making. That even though she was in need of a seat she gave it up for someone who she saw (in this case thought) was MORE in need. Like she was telling all of the 'too tired to stand' assholes that it should have been one of them instead of her.

RainbowHeadache 2

I have the fear people will think I'm fat rather than pregnant since I'm showing, but not to the point of it being blatantly apparent that I'm pregnant. I'd have went along with it seeing as it seems less embarrassing to be big because you're pregnant rather than (probably not having an excuse for being) fat.