By Anonymous - 06/03/2010 01:11 - United States

Today, a soldier in my unit had unknowingly lost a GPS in the woods and my section was sent to go find it. After hours of wading through chest high swamps in 32 degree weather, the GPS was found, thanks to the soldier who lost it. It was in his vest. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 176
You deserved it 2 327

Same thing different taste

Top comments

caticaticati 3

I can't believe people think this says anything about the state of the military. Do you know how many highly intelligent people do shit like this on occasion? It happens.

Comments

Cmc520 0

I woulda smacked the crack outta him. that's just messed up dude. I would of hated the time I had to spend outside in that weather with the wrong gear.

Damn...where the hell is snicker's comment. I'm waiting for her to say something she looked up on Google.com to seem like she runs this shit...where o where did my lil snick go...

unknownanswer 0

And they say Marines are dumb, glad I'm not in the army

#19--Thats a really hot Tramp Stamp you have. Women like you are why men howl at the moon. I need a cold shower after that pic.

If we'd bring the troops home, this could have been avoided. Oh, and lots of other horrible things as well.

yes but if we bring te troops home then that would also reasure the world that the US has now become a pansy who can't finish what they said they would.

shiarrael 13

Uh...astro_plastic? This FML occurred in the United States. On Fort Stewart. In the state of Georgia.

I know the feeling, been there done that.

It's not just a job, it's an adventure.

I know the feeling, been there done that.

Trixies100 0

Did the guy check his vest befor saying anything and if not why didn't you check his vest you guys gotta think smarter not harder