By Andy - 16/12/2009 20:43 - United States

Today, a mother and son were in my office. The kid wasn't feeling well and threw up. Mom covered his mouth with her hand, creating a vomit nozzle and covering me in puke. She yelled that I deserved to be sprayed on because I was not quick enough in getting a bucket for her son. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 383
You deserved it 2 733

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AGGoddess 2

What a bitch. If he wasn't feeling well, she should have re-scheduled the appointment or hired a babysitter and left the kid at home.

Rellich 0

SOCCERMOMS ARE WHY THE WORLD SUCKS

Comments

FPO 0

She was probably embarrased and yelled at you, some people are really retarded that way, she truly is a B****

I can be whatever you want me to be babeh. lol no i'm kidding. I am a male, that is not gay. I started the beauty mark thing when i would type out boobs on combat arms. ( o )Y( o. ) (I like boobs with beauty marks or prevalent bloo veins, but that was tmi. lol)

Vomit nozzle... Never thought to put those two together.

Reyo 2

lubby, you should know better than to argue with a chick while she's on her happy days. Shame on you.

No one deserves to get puked on. Ever. And, since she intentionally got the vomit on you, there are actually charges you can file. So think about it. :-)

doglady 16

ew, fyl. That's why pediatrics is not my specialty ;)

SillyPoop 0

Love the sand in Vajayjay reference! I use this...And honestly I would've slapped the bitch and said get the **** out of my office. No compassion for dumb ass bitch Moms! Theres too many of them that try to get away with this shit. I don't care if "Wah, I'm a Mom and it's hard"....don't have kids! We don't need more assholes.