By sorrystupid - 02/06/2015 07:42 - United States

Today, a man tried to mug me. I actually apologized to him for not having my wallet on me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 475
You deserved it 5 290

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iLike2Teabag 27

That's okay. Just wrote him an I.O.U. for 1 free mugging and call it even Stevens.

Comments

You should have pointed to nearest Person and tell him " he/she got a lot of cash, and run as fast as possible". Preferably your boy/girlfriend.

#38 whoah, how weird! It's almost looks as if #13 actually *meant* to reference the FML from yesterday you're talking about.

Well at least you didn't have some pussy boyfriend who would throw you under the bus and run away.

Did you give the guy an IOU or your address so he could stop by and get the money you owed him later?

Well he wouldn't mind getting your phone... Running away from muggers can come back and bite you...

Did you tell him to meet you at the same time tomorrow and this time have money?

Steve95401 49

Was the mugger the boyfriend of an OP from last week?

"I'm sorry that you cant't rob me right now."

Rain check lol let him know when you will have it and where you'll be next time

At first glance I read that as "hug". Suffice to say, I was confused and very sad for you.

Wow, OP. I think it's high time something positive happened in your life. It sounds like you've been beaten down for far too long!