By notimpressed - 26/04/2011 19:25 - United Kingdom

Today, a kid with severe Down's came into my workplace, as he does every day. He's has an obsession with me, sitting at a table, staring and taking photos of me all day. His parents have no problem with this, because they think it's a miracle that he can focus so much attention on me for so long. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 265
You deserved it 6 517

Same thing different taste

Top comments

brookeec 0

Atleast he is progressing in life! You should feel honored! ;)

hubla 0

your turning his downs into ups

Comments

Amanda452 0

At least you're getting attention. People with Downs are just like anybody else, they're just a little bit different. Stop being such a bitch and give the kid a freakin break .

beatleschick1940 9

If the boy is "just like everyone else" she can have a restraining order placed on him.

crystalrain17 14

I understand that he has a disability, but that doesn't mean you don't have the right to stand up for yourself. If it makes you uncomfortable (which it obviously does) and it's ongoing, you certainly have a right to ask him to leave, getting his parents to do something, or, if your other efforts don't work, going to the police. I agree with #47 and #59!

It must be really awkward but your helping him focus. I bet the parents are really grateful for that. You should feel special (not special ed) that you are helping someone.

um, really? do you seriously think that this is funny? cause its not. my brother has downs, and he can't help some of the things that he does. sure its embarrassing, and it may make people uncomfortable, but its just what he does, and its not his fault. so putting this up on FML is so low for someone to do, seriously. just think if you were living his life, and you can tell me if you can change how you do things, because obviously you don't understand that he can't change what/how he does things.

I think the parents need to ask for permission to take pics of you! Honestly you are probably making his day, Just ask the parents to set limits! The parents are not mind readers!

when i was in high school i knew a boy with down syndrom as well. he took a liking to me, he would sit with me at lunch, and find me in the halls on breaks. i didnt mind, because he is just like everybody else with a crush. he just had a different way of showing it. when he actually asked him out i apologized and told him i had a boyfriend (which i did so all you people who will have something to say about that, know that i am not lying) once i told him, he was fine with that, he said "oh sorry, come find me when you are single again." he was very funny, and very sweet, dont be a bitch, if it really bugs you that much, talk to him... NICELY, people with down syndrom are NOT stupid, they are just like us. He will understand, just stop being rude about it seriously!

well I guess it's a positive thing when u think of it as he's progressing in life, but that be awkward! I'm sorry(:

mdog098 0

hi just like to say your sexy like a chocolate strawberry

Amanda452 0
Deadzombie 2

wow, I'm pretty sure you're an ass.

beatleschick1940 9

does that make you any better? you could say this politely.