By Herman - 25/02/2010 00:57 - France

Today, a guy at work told me to, "Relax, dude", All. Day. Long. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 901
You deserved it 5 803

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is only an FML if you lost your cool at the end of the day and proceeded to beat him to a bloody pulp with a stapler, then ended up involved in 3-hour high speed cop chase on the internet, and are now posting from the iPhone you managed to hide in your rectum before being incarcerated, where you are currently waiting for a 6'5 man named Blondie to come in and 'show you a good time'.

Comments

This SO is a FML. Would you feel comfortable working with a person who tells you to "relax dude" all the time? No. FYL.

unless you're not a dude- 'relax dude'

jaywizzleeee 0

wooow this isn't a real FML. I don't see how it ****** your life. it's not that big of a deal!

anyone tell me why excactly this is an fml?

Please read #26 because I'm sure he nailed it. People like that just keep going! I personally hate being told to calm down when I am angry but calm.

If this is an FML for you, then you really do need to relax, dude.

FeedtheBrood 0

because you're so special that you get to go around telling people exactly how uptight or relaxed they should be. Some people are more naturally prone to being stiffer or neurotic. Sometimes this can get in the way of personal happiness and productivity, and sometimes they just function better that way and more comfortable there. Even if someone is already angry or irritated, you'll rarely be doing them a favor by telling them to relax, especially if you do it all day. Some people just need to be left alone to come down themselves.

raithex 0

This is not an FML. At all. Maybe you were just being uptight and seeming like you had a stick up your ass so he told you to relax.