By VelocityMary - 30/07/2009 15:52 - United States

Spicy
Today, a friend offered to have sex with me, since I'm a 19 year old virgin who's only been kissed. He then added on that I would have to give him my Wii in return. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 322
You deserved it 6 873

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you have sex with a random "friend" just so you wouldn't be a virgin?? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!

Does he get to put his Wiimote in your charging dock?

Comments

NiNA_BOBiNA 0

Granted you are not a total troll, il have sex with you for free

I thought it was usually guys who pay girls to have sex with them..

alex_vik 0

So you're a virgin at 19 and complaining about it? Boo ******* hoo.

alex_vik 0

Actually, it seems to be the norm to **** before 8th grade. Sad, but this generation is shit.

@46 seriously? That is sick. 14 year olds *******, oh that's wrong.

valdancer99 0

Thats true. I'm in 8th grade and one of my friends got pregnant. Her boyfriend ****** her and then when she told him she was pregnant he left her. She kept the baby and now can't get an education and can't hang out with friends. It changed her life forever. And she's only 14. Her parents kicked her out of the house and now she has to pay her own rent. I feel so bad for her but she deserves it. Sex at 14 is awful.

Bonzer 2

46- If thats true than I think im doing something wrong.

The first time I had sex I was 19. Well like a week before my 20th. I wasn't ashamed to be a virgin & my bf & I had been dating for around a year.

Kylias 6

That's where you say, "No thanks, my Wii will last longer than yours."

woowww not worth it. And why would you just have sex just because you haven't? that's dumb.

So not worth it. If you're that desperate, hang around the bars at closing time. You'll find somebody willing to do it for free. Make 'em use a condom.

The ****? You're a girl! Girls can get laid whenever they want! God, you could be a ******* troll and post an ad with a photo saying '19 year old female wants to lose virginity to attractive male', and you'd still get a million billion interested responses.

Did it ever cross your thick mind that some people -oh, I don't know- don't want to have sex with just anyone?!?! The OP wasn't complaining; the friend who couldn't think 5 seconds without thinking of his own **** was essentially making fun of the OP, which is where the FML lies.

Take him up on the offer. you may never get laid afterwards.