By AV - 30/01/2016 10:30 - Bulgaria - Tsaratsovo

Today, a car backfired as I waited for my bus and I screamed, thinking I'd been shot. The only thing more humiliating than that was the pissy underwear I had to go back home to change out of. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 094
You deserved it 6 015

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How bad of a town to be in to think you've been shot? FYL

Comments

There people out there with beef for you, OP? Sounding a bit paranoid - you must have some real enemies to assume you'd been shot!

Britt125 16

You thought you were shot? I dunno my reaction would be to think there may have been a gunshot in the area not that *I* had been shot, unless there was accompanying pain and blood. But I guess fear can lead to some odd reactions that don't always make total sense. At least it was just a car backfiring and nobody was hurt.

theamazingd 17

Today, a shopping cart made a sound as someone pulled it from the others, and I jumped...hard. Fortunately, I didn't pee, but as a person who startles easily, I empathize with you.

Someone needs to eat a big bucket of concrete and harden the **** up.

I once heard a car backfire and my first thought was that something had exploded. Took me a while to figure out what it was.

How does OP thinking they've been shot have anything do with Fox News viewers supposedly being scared by everything, wanting to get their guns, and hide? Would you not be slightly concerned at first if you heard what sounded like a gunshot even if you quickly realized it wasn't?

With the way the world is these days, I can't necessarily blame you.

So your reaction to being shot would be screaming and pissing yourself?

He wishes, his reaction to loud noises is screaming and pissing himself.

countryb_cth 38

OP has the same reaction to loud noises as my friend's great dane.

Talk about paranoia. Sounds embarrassing, better luck next time OP.