Tiptony Buskertano

By Jesus - 21/04/2009 14:39 - United States

Today, I was playing guitar on the sidewalk and had my guitar case open for tips. A man came up with a folded piece of green paper, smiled and walked away. After I was finished, I looked at my tips. I unfolded the paper, it was a note that said "You suck!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 984
You deserved it 11 453

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's not really a tip. "You suck. Get lessons" would work.

Nobody disrespects Jesus..not on my watch (And if there are any of you who say my comment is completely irrelevant, than check the Username...and for those of you who think it's stupid, i don't care)

Comments

ThumbTackBraille 0

Wow, stop asking why he has a computer if he's playing on the streets for money. And stop saying if he was good he'd be playing out somewhere. Because first of all, I'm a guitarist and even if I was filthy freakin' rich I'd play out on the streets as often as I could for money. Sadly, I live in a small town, and I'm not rich, so it's not gunna happen. Point is, he's allowed to do it for fun. Second of all, it's hard to get discovered. Do you REALLY think as soon as any musician gets good they can just play a big freakin' concert? GOD, I hate when people know nothing about music.. By the way, I'm not sure why you're haven't a religious argument here. That's not really necessary. But for the record, Jesus is the son of God. Amen.

Moomoomoo_fml 0

it's sad that people will go out of their way to be an asshole

random_thought 0

wow. one person thinks you suck. if this is an fml to you, you have it pretty good.

julia19 0

uhmm i think number 12 was just making a joke. i guess it was bad one but some of you guys are taking it wayyyy too seriously.

faerieconfuzed 0

Keep playing, that guy was an asshole. Street performers are great. I'd rather give money to someone who's actually offering something than to someone shaking a cup. Plus, there are street performers who just perform for the sake of performing. It doesn't mean they don't have a job.

kira822_fml 0

Maybe you should practise more

copy? pretty sure I've read this except someone wrote "you're fat" as well

gothrockerkid 0

Aw that sucks! Ask for opinions from close people and see what they think of your music. or maybe take up another genre to play. I play guitar myself and by asking my bro's opinion everyone always compliments my playing :D

Ignore that person, he probably dislike the song you played. Or he just hates guitars. You're fine with guitars. :)