Ticked off

By Sarah220 - 12/07/2010 04:31 - United States

Today, I woke up to a pain on my eyelid. I stumbled into the bathroom to find a huge tick attached to the edge of my eyelid. My dad used tweezers to pull it off, only the head stuck. I had to go to the doctor and sit there for 15 minutes so she could pull the rest out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 568
You deserved it 3 300

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Everyone knows not to pull a tick out with tweezers...

Comments

:( I hate ticks :( Did u know that people who eat bananas often r more likely to get ticks then people who dont.

sharmen 0

What do eating bananas have to do with ticks?

Better to risk a cramp, then. Them lil' potassium-suckers'll gitcha!

hahaha I thought it said you hate dicks xD

I woke up to find the exact same thing a few months ago. The tick was tiny it took me a while to figure out why my eye was itching so much! My mum tried pulling it out but she wasn't pinching the tick close enough to the head and I could tell she wasn't going to get it all out so I had to do it myself. I had a swollen eye for a few days.

ouch! at least it wasn't a paralysis tic, i got one of them on my thigh for a few hours and when i pulled it off it injected so much venom that i was limping for a couple of days and couldn't sit down for the rest of the day from being in so much pain.

kaylernes 0

ticks suck ass. I feel ya on that one. ): I hate even pulling them off of my dog lol. I can't stand them

gav52l 4

That sucks I'd be paranoid from now on. Next it will be baby spiders hatching in your ears.

ilovejonathan13 0

ohmygosh. that's disgusting. fyl.

ohhmyjeez 0
texassmile05 0

Oh no!!! I hate ticks... I had one crawling on me the other day! Watch out for the ticks with white dots... They sometimes carry Rocky Mountain fever and it can kill you!! *shudders*

misu10 0

Ewwww! Gross!! What sort of environment do you live in where you have ticks in your bed?

skyeyez9 24

I had a tick behind my earlobe years ago. I was scratchign at it and initially thought it was a scab. I look in the mirror and the "scab" had legs. Luckily it hadn't dug in yet.