This is fine

By Anonymous - 16/07/2011 23:09 - United States

Today, I was given a DUI while in the Whataburger drive thru. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 867
You deserved it 46 272

Same thing different taste

Top comments

shadowtrooper 0

hahaha dude stop drinking and driving

littlemissalex 3

Don't drink and drive, it's that simple. I dot care if you kill yourself doing it, but don't you dare kill an innocent person

Comments

mismonroe 0

Only Whatavagina would be worth a DUI.

perdix 29

I'm guessing there were cops in the restaurant snarfing down free Whatachickens, etc. when they heard the OP's boisterous slurring over the drive-thru intercom. They just walked out and harvested the low-hanging fruit so they could continue their orgy of gluttony while doing their job of handing out tickets.

musicalmaggs 0

ydi for drunk driving. why did you even post this? people wanna live.

musicalmaggs 0

ydi for drunk driving. why did you even post this? people wanna live.

ReynshineCutting 10

I agree with 29. Maybe you just got a bad batch or something because I love for Whataburger. I don't live in a state with one at the moment but I know exactly where the first one is on my 14 hour drive back home and always stop there.

olivia_r 0

Were you looking for sympathy by posting this? You won't get any, yes people make mistakes, but nothing bothers me more when people get a DUI and want sympathy. You chose to get and the car and drive. You chose to danger peoples lives. Your lucky that you only received a DUI, other then living with the guilt of killing someone.

ReynshineCutting 10

"live" for not "love for". Yay autocorrect.

xGraycloud 4

many southern states, like Texas & Oklahoma (among others)