The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated

By Ghost - 14/12/2009 21:21 - United States

Today, I was at my 10-year high school reunion. I saw the girl I used to have a BIG crush on, so I decided to go over and say hi. She screamed when she saw me. Then she started hitting me, looking panicked. I calmed her down and asked why she hit me. She says, "Everyone thought you were dead"' FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 818
You deserved it 2 800

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sun_Kissed18 25

Ok, even if she thought you were dead, why is hitting an appropriate response?

Wow. That sucks big time. How the heck did it come to that? o-o

Comments

What a stupid chick! Obviously your not dead she must have no brains.

Obviously she had brains, that's why she was scared of the brain eating ZOMBIE!

Cloudy_fml 0

I like the way you think Mr. Stern.

waterynuggets 0

No, feedback is discouraged unless you PM them, where they will then tell you not to question their ~modly powers~ ಠ_ಠ

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIINSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Control that woman, man. Control her with the back of your hand...Keep your pimp hand strong.

A good response would have either been "Well, I guess everybody's an idiot then". Or "Damm, I told old whatsisface what my new address was, didn't he pass it on?"

Is it possible that she was the one that told everyone the OP was dead for some strange reason, and hit him because she wasn't expecting him to be there? I dunno, just throwing out possibilities... :)

since graduating highschool I've changed my name and lost contact with just about everyone I went to school with. There's a decent chance my reunion committee will think I died or left the country or something. In which case don't the invite usually make mention of classmates who have passed on? If the committee couldn't find him that may have happened, though I would then wonder how he knwe to attend.

well, it's kind of nice that she has been talking/asking about you..... maybe she likes you. and she must be an idiot... that is the most retarded reaction i've ever heard of anyone having to a situation like that...usually NORMAL people wouldn't even mention the dead part.... just think..'hmm.. i thought he was dead... hmm.. must've been someone else i was thinking of... i should go say hi, he was my high school stalker, after all.'

Wait a minute if you were dead ಠ_ಠ then that must make you A ZOMBIE AHHH!!!

Haha, maybe she hit you to check if you had a physical form...

MzRodriquez95 0

Lol i thought you were dead too! =P