Thanks, I hate it

By n77 - 23/04/2011 02:17 - Switzerland

Today, at work, a customer went to try on a pair of pants. A few minutes later, she hurriedly returned and put the pants back on the shelf without saying anything. I later found out she'd come down with a bout of diarrhea and apparently didn't want to pay for the dry-cleaning. Glamorous. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 237
You deserved it 3 577

Same thing different taste

Top comments

shitty situation? but seriously that's really nasty and unfortunate

Comments

MrAngel96 0

that shit must have stank!!!!

Honestly, that's probably what I would do if that happened to me... Who wants to go tell the sales-person: "I'm really sorry, but I pooped in the pants I was trying on..."

that's disgusting! I wanted to pull the shitty situation joke but it's been over used already - that really sucks for you op. but if I were her I would be embrarassed to tell anyone. but seriously, that's really gross!

Yes it's completely disgusting that something like that happened but why would your company send them to a dry cleaner? Throw them away!

KrazyForYourLuv 0

I worked in the lingerie department of a department store when I was in college and this doesn't surprise me one bit. Can't count the turds I had to scoop up off the fitting room floor. One woman even used an expensive pair of panties as toilet paper, leaving it behind for me to clean as well. She courteously left the tag untouched so I could mark them out of stock and send them to the incinerator without sending a poopy tag to the main office. Women get into department stores and turn into pigs. It's the one place where they can run around and make messes and someone else has to clean up after them. We needed an extra person on the floor all the time just to clean up the messes. If women would stop acting like animals the stores wouldn't need the extra help to constantly tidy up after them and the prices wouldn't be so high. Ditto damaging things and leaving them. Every time someone ruins something and doesn't pay for it, the cost of something else goes up to cover the damage.

I completely agree with the fact that most women turn into pigs in dressing rooms etc, but not all of us are like that.

Yes you are right 160, some of us are not like that, particularly those of us who did a stint on the other end of the counter. But some people are just disgusting slobs. In addition to poop scooping the fitting rooms we often found used tampons and pads strewn about for us to pick up, and we had our share of period blood in garments as well. We actually had to have a box of rubber gloves in the department for the sales staff to use when cleaning the fitting rooms because of all the turds and used personal products littering the floors and the cleaning staff had to shampoo the rugs weekly because of the poop and blood stains, not to mention the times women squatted down and peed on the carpet instead of using a toilet in the restroom. I would estimate we had a turd, tinkle or tampon episode once a week and that was back in the late 1970's to early 1980's so I am sure it is worse now. Some of it I think is just disrespecting the sales staff, i.e., "You are a sales clerk, if this crappy minimum wage job is the best job you can do then I am better than you, so clean my shit, lackey."

The customer probably realized her butthole was going to start blowing bile and didn't want to wear it so she ran into the fitting room, changed her bottoms and soiled in the merchandise instead of her own clothes. Then she switched back and the store had a poop-filled garment while her clothes remained clean. Hey, it was faster and easier than going to the restroom and she didn't have to bother with flushing. You would be surprised how many people have no problem defecating in fitting rooms but won't use a toilet in a public restroom because they think it's 'dirty.'