Thanks Dave, good one

By tech_support - 04/11/2011 16:05 - Sweden

Today, at work, my mouse cursor kept randomly moving all over the screen, and messed up an entire day's attempted work. As I was leaving, I overheard one of my co-workers saying he'd plugged a wireless mouse adapter into my computer, and had been trolling me all day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 615
You deserved it 4 551

Same thing different taste

Top comments

stuner56 22

I'm sorry, but there IS a time and place for trolling. At work is not one of those places, especially if it screws up a whole day's worth of work and can potentially get the victim fired.

Comments

Rico_Mal1116 0

You need to get that handy-dandy troll spray!

natashax21 5

For a low price of $19.99! Order quickly and we'll DOUBLE YOUR VALUE!!!!!!! That's a $100 value!!!!!!!!!!

Calen5556 0

At least you werent in a frenzied attempt to click out of ****.

Torva_fml 16

And then you punched him, right?

Wolveslikepie 4

Be practical 91. No ones gonna die when you punch them.

IgotDatCheese 0

Rewire his keyboard and when he's typing, complete every word with a A.

Wolveslikepie 4

Actually it would be funnier to change his autocorrect so that it changes any words you choose like the into any word/words/sentences you want ;)

natashax21 5

Go plug it into the boss's computer and blame your co-worker when the boss gets pissed off. Good luck;)

Yikes, that's not too vicious retaliation?

every1luvsboners 11

I'm not really one for pranking people, but I would suggest that you throw a bucket of liquid hot magma on him while he's sitting at his computer. You can buy it a Wal-Mart or something for like $2 per liter.

TheDrifter 23

The cheese flavored magma they have for the cardboard "nachos"? I love that stuff.

SkardeyKat 3

Sounds like you're not much for pranking people but for murdering them instead lol.

btstig 11

Says the man with the word VENGANCE in his profile picture.

SkardeyKat 3

Hey I never said there was anything wrong with pranking OR murdering.