Technique

By shiznit - 25/10/2010 19:05 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out that the only way to get my boyfriend to last more than one minute in the sack is to let him watch cartoons while we do it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 658
You deserved it 4 287

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Probably wouldn't last much more than a minute if he was watching Porky Pig, but at least he'd finish you off with "Th-th-th-th-th-that's all, folks!"

MissErikaHart 0

"I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready eddy eddy eddy eddy eddy eddy!!!!"

Comments

the_flirtt 0
the_flirtt 0
MissErikaHart 0

"I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready eddy eddy eddy eddy eddy eddy!!!!"

ChubbyCake 5

37, do you mean is he like 8? OP maybe you two can role play a cartoon character.

Why would you suggest role play as cartoon characters if he has a fetish with cartoons? this would only make his problem worse lol. OP, you both should meet in the middle here.. leave the tv on, but on mute, then put some music on.. maybe both of you would be happy then? or maybe just music videos..

MissErikaHart 0

beavis and butthead has animation AND music videos!

erika is a problem solver! i'd love to bone a chick to beavis and butthead lol.

i created an account just so i could say "LMFAO" @ your comment on the FML about the cartoons. +2 cool pts

FMLoverAgain 7

sik you're so very handsome. Can I have a kiss?:)

WTSchool 0

In the sack? But that sucks. o.o

DJuan 0

that's great. at least there is a way to do it.

LightningLadyy 0

That's true, but I wouldn't use the word "great to describe it...

Maybe you should try dressing up like one of the cartoon charcters he likes? O_o Lqtm Sorry OP just tryin to help...

wackywillie54 0

um.. don't hook up with a guy like that unless he's really nice

EngineerJane 0

Has to take his mind off your good looking body and amazing moves. So put up with the cartoons or change your ways.

perdix 29

Probably wouldn't last much more than a minute if he was watching Porky Pig, but at least he'd finish you off with "Th-th-th-th-th-that's all, folks!"