Strange stranger

By MandyPanda - 25/05/2009 14:24 - United States

Today, I went to a theme party where everyone wore white shirts and brought markers to draw on them. I didn't know many people there but I still went around drawing on people's shirts. After a few hours, someone finally drew on my shirt. They wrote "I'm scary." FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 996
You deserved it 9 178

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aww sorry. But i really like this idea for a party! :D

ayuhme 0

well... it is on the creeper side to be drawing on peoples shirts that you don't know

Comments

"A few hours"?! How long do you guys need to draw on each others' shirts? For me it would be a few minutes or at most one hour...

If you're a guy... And the white shirt... Yeah I think you know where I'm going.

all you people who are putting "weird idea/stupid idea for a party" are idiots who have clearly never been to college. They are called black light parties or highlighter parties where you wear a white tee and everybody goes around drawing random and writing random things on peoples shirt so it glows under the black lights. they tend to be a lot of fun. however, i do recommend knowing more people at the party.

I agree wit 2.... i moderated this one and said noooo

You could elaborate a bit... I just don't know enough about what you said to even leave a good comment besides that sucks.

freshtastic 0

YDI for making people feel creeped out

heyyou1203 0

i mean, i guess it depends on what you were writing, and they were freaked out by the girl no one knew who kept writing weird shit on ppl's shirts? or maybe they're just a really cliche-y bunch of ppl who hate any newcomers? So maybe YDI, but maybe they're just dicks.

This is the stupidest "FML" ever. and i agree with #2!