Sting operation

By Anonymous - 02/08/2009 19:23 - United States

Today, I sold a customer some beer. He then asked to see the manager, and told me he was a 19 year-old undercover cop. My knee jerk reaction was to panic and curse aloud, before realizing he was balding, toothless, probably 50, certainly not a cop, and laughing at me for being such a gullible moron. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 663
You deserved it 53 952

Same thing different taste

Comments

nandothecooldude 0

you must be the biggest retard on earth!!

Why in America do they ID you until you hit 35? I'm 18, I look 18, I don't get ID'd (I'm in the UK where the drinking age is 18).

cactus_fml 0

Because in America, there are a lot of people who are 14 and look 20. Actually, while I was on vacation, there was this girl at our hotel pool who was 11 and she seriously looked 16. Someone asked her age and we were all totally shocked. The girl she came to the beach with was 12, a year older than her, and looked 9.

Mvibes 0

@20 We also have 22 year old who look 14...but its kind of funny when people dont believe them and think the ids are fake. Lol that happened to my friend once

My Mom actually got asked for her ID last week. She's 46. She also looks 46. So I'm not sure why they bothered to ask.

My brother looked about 25 when he was 16. That's why they ID you until your 35. ;)

stupiidx3 0

LOLs i got a good laugh out of this. thanks

don't cry, it would've been worse if he was actually an undercover cop?!

valuemeal2 1

I don't even understand this one. Why is this FYL?

esklstar 0

thats what ID is for lol and ummm look at him first!! lol

I'm 16, living in the uk and get served every time I go to this place near me.. I dunno whether it's cos I have boobs, or because of the credit crunch that the guy always serves me though hah..

The only time I started getting ID'd was AFTER I turned the legal age, so I dont have a problem with under age drinking so long as they are not going to be an idiot about it... and normally drunk and disorderly conduct laws have more effect than underage drinking ones in my experience. And around here it is not the young ones you have to worry about driving drunk because there are normally road blocks, and also there is a zero tolerance for drunk driving, more so if you are on a learners/new driver permit, so you dont see too many younger people getting behind the wheel after a few road pops. op: Thx for making my day!

would def be an FML if he really had been an undercover cop. Pretty sure that would be a $500 fine to the establishment AND a $500 fine to the actual person that sold it to them. So I hear at least. Since he wasn't, it's more of a FML in an "I'm a dumbass" kind of way