Stereotypes

By Anonymous - 01/10/2009 09:42 - United States

Today, my friends and I noticed that people, no matter what stereotype, pretty much all have the same type of friends: the mean one, the funny one, etc., and started naming off the people in our group who fit into those personalities. We got to the token fat one, everyone looked at me and stopped talking. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 021
You deserved it 10 378

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kdog333 1

she spelled stereotype right anyway.

Comments

wrestling49 0

be like the wrestlers in my school, we are all SKINNY! HAHAHAHA

ydi for being fat.stop stuffing your face

Simple solution: hang out with kids that are fatter than you. Then you'll be known as the boring one instead, because this FML really is quite boring. Fatty McFat Pants!

LMAO. haha, YDI for being fat and not realising it.

that is soooo not true. Everyone knows the hot couple that have sex first die the earliest in horror films, then the arrogant ass is usually next. Horror films kill people in a specific order as a moral lesson on how not to behave... no premarital sex, no treating other people bad, no being the slutty flirt who hits on the other girls/boys mate. I find it funny that they tend to work morality lessons into films where dead people drop from trees, and chainsaws are involved. meh, I suppose that is a comment on our society and definition of morality in the modern western "civilization"

Would u have preferred being the mean one? By the way, #24, although your post was hugely disturbing, I was pretty damn impressed with your writing skills.

Jonathan33 0

suaveneanderthal: all fat girls have is humor. nothing......else.....

ydi for being fat, it's unhealthy. unless you have emotional issues or a glandular condition or something.

> unless you have emotional issues or a glandular condition or something. Then it's still unhealthy.