Stacy's mom…

By Anonymous - 24/06/2011 17:00 - United States

Today, my mom decided to do something new and borrowed some of my clothes. She's currently wearing a very small pair of short shorts and a very tight tank top. We're going to a very prestigious golf course and she won't change. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 268
You deserved it 4 972

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And the lesson is... don't judge teens by their parents and don't judge parents by their teens.

OCDC 9

She's just reliving her hooker days.

Comments

FMLandurstoo 9

Nah, Boners, that's my job.

weeendyceee_3 0

...I'd do that. A sugar daddy never fails to come through (;

mruizk9 7

does she have the body to pull it off? if yes? then where is this golf course?

Mr_Darkside 5

thats very insightful of you. very few people are insightful. I hope you have a very nice day and a very nice weekend.

if it's that prestigious, then there's probably a dress code. Let's hope it's enforced! She may not even be let on the course!

Now think about how your mum feels when she sees you dressed like a ****. Girls have no decency these days.

tweetbaby14 18

thank god, someone finally gets it. I'd give you a high five, but... yea. I'm so glad there are some women other than my aunt, mother and myself who see that you don't have to dress like a **** to seem cute, sexy, hot, gorgeous, etc.

greekamericanpri 2

hey if u have a problem with her wearing ur clothes because they make look like a **** what does that say about u?

GunnarG9 0

haha I know its not funny to the child thats parents wear their clothes, but it's always funny to hear about that. but I am sorry that that is happening to you.