Slipping up

By Noname - 21/02/2009 21:43 - United States

Today, I got an email from my professor with my grade for a paper. It said, "Solid writing, but you should have proofread your final draft more carefully." In a moment of annoyance, I typed in the reply box, "God should have proofread your FACE more carefully." My elbow hit the send button. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 744
You deserved it 68 535

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I suggest using the 'my little brother did it' defense!

you do know the irony of your comment an your name right?

Comments

CaptainCrunch_fml 0

#20 chill the **** out the writer was just trying to let out some anger, he/she didn't mean to send it. It was funny, get a sense of humor In fact, I've been laughing about it for the past five minutes. Let's hope your professor has a good sense of humor! I know that if I were him, I'd be laughing about it.

vitamin_f 0

haha i agree with #1, that's seriously the best way to save your ass.

coolkicker1 0

Nothin else to say except that sucks. Send an apology though with some bs excuse saying it wasn't your fault. Blame your room mate or something like that.

jewley25 0

Lol thats funny. I was laughing aloud in my bio course .. aha love the comeback.. " god should have proof read your face " lol

tayl0r_fml 0

I LOVE THIS ONE! good response. sucks you actually sent it~!

Great "Your Face" line. It kind of sucks that it actually got sent, though. Bummer.

There is often a send button in email programs. There is no send key though, unless you were using some device designed specifically for email, in which case you wouldn't be able to hit it with your elbow.

I close windows all the time with my palm by accident hitting the touchpad of my laptop, thanks to tap to click. I also managed to start a video call by accident once while typing in msn. Say they were balancing it on their legs and their elbow sorta slid... I can see it happening.